Thursday, December 10, 2009

CHOCOLATES!!!











I love Christmas!! I try to do as many Christmas things as possible, so I thought that making candy with my mom and sis would be a fun christmas activity, ya not so much ha ha, the cinnamon bears and raisen clusters were fine I guess, but the carmel and chocolate covered pretzels and regular carmels not so much, we obvisouly did not cook the carmel long enough and it was to soft and making a huge mess, so my mother decided to put them outside for a bit to see if they would harden, and she forgot and left them there all night, so we tasted them and they tasted like a handful of dirty snow YUCK!! I almost barfed!! I dont think we will be doing carmels again they are yummy but to much work and I guess its not worth it to us ha ha.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Christmas activities too! It does not feel like Christmas at all to me. I need snow to get me in the mood I think. I can't wait to come home and see you! I want to go to Tai Pan like we did last year just to help set the mood for me.

Julia said...

this reminds me a little bit of my weekend. i felt like i lived in the kitchen the whole time. looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Well, I see that you changed your pic up top but I need some new posts please!! Show the belly! Show the belly! Miss you so much.

Me and my honey

Me and my honey
Ok so i dont have any kids so i figure ill just posted what i love and that is to travel everywhere and anywhere!!!! this picture was taken on our family cruise after we had just finished climbing dunn's river in Jamica and we both look super hot not!!! i know its huge but i dont know how to make them smaller.

me and my girls

me and my girls
So friends I think we need to do this again that was one of my favorite trips ever (our senior trip)

Us swimming in the middle of the ocean on a sand bar hanging out with the stingrays, this scared the crap out of me, but it was really cool!!!