Thursday, December 10, 2009







It has been forever since I have blogged, the holidays are so crazy. You would think since I am always sick that I would find sometime to blog right. This year T.J. and I decided we wanted to go cut our christmas tree down in the Uintah's, It was pretty fun, other than it was alot harder than I thought all the trees are such crazy shapes it was hard to pick one, after a few hours of hiking I finally gave in and we chopped one down, I think it turned out pretty cute! Last year Kylee helped me make these cute blocks im not so good at crafts but they are fun to have around sometimes, and of coarse my wreath I love this wreath its my most favorite and yes my very talented mom made it, but I did pick out the stuff all by my self, so I'm pretty proud of that!!

No comments:

Me and my honey

Me and my honey
Ok so i dont have any kids so i figure ill just posted what i love and that is to travel everywhere and anywhere!!!! this picture was taken on our family cruise after we had just finished climbing dunn's river in Jamica and we both look super hot not!!! i know its huge but i dont know how to make them smaller.

me and my girls

me and my girls
So friends I think we need to do this again that was one of my favorite trips ever (our senior trip)

Us swimming in the middle of the ocean on a sand bar hanging out with the stingrays, this scared the crap out of me, but it was really cool!!!